MORE THAN 1 MILLION FREE FIRE ACCOUNTS BANNED FOR HACKING IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS
Garena permanently banned over a million Free Fire accounts for hacking in the past two weeks. A total of 1,169,703 accounts were permanently suspended, almost 45% of which resulted from numerous complaints from the players themselves.
In addition, 31,683 Free Fire accounts were suspended by the company for intentionally playing with hackers.
The problem of hacks is pervasive in all games, not just Free Fire . A robust anti-hack system is not only needed to deter hackers, but also to eliminate them completely. Garena has a reliable anti-hack system , and they are always updating to make it more effective.
In addition, players were advised to avoid collaborating with hackers and to report any illegal activity they observe in the game.
Splitting the ban on Free Fire accounts in the last two weeks:
Here is a complete list of hacks that have been banned:
1. Auto-Aim : Over 50% of the banned accounts were using an auto-aim script that helps to shoot enemies.
2. Teleportation : About a tenth of players used speed hacks that allowed them to travel from point A to point B instantly without traveling the distance.
3. Antenna : This hack helps cheaters to know the location of enemies. It was used by 8.7% of cheaters.
4. Wallhacks : More than a fifth of banned hacks used this cheat to shoot concrete objects.
5. The final 8.6% of banned hacks used other generic hacks.
Garena has been publishing these anti-hack reports for some time now. The purpose of providing these numbers is to build trust in fans.
It is ethically important to maintain the integrity and longevity of the game.
Free Fire's competitor, Call of Duty Mobile, has faced a lot of criticism lately because it failed to avoid hackers . YouTubers have expressed their disappointment with the current state of COD Mobile .
┬ę2022 Free Fire Mania. All rights reserved! This content is not affiliated, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Garena and Garena is not responsible for it, for more information see the Garena Free Fire policy at: https://contentgarena-a.akamaihd.net/legal/pp/pp_en.html