M24 Free Fire: advantages and disadvantages of the new Battle Royale weapon
In the opinion of players, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the recent Sniper M24 in Free Fire (FF)?
After a long time, Free Fire finally arrived with a new Sniper -type weapon. M24 was officially released in the FF May 2022 update. The last time Free Fire introduced a new Sniper-type weapon was in June 2020, when the M82B was introduced.
Overall, the M24 is certainly an add-on for Sniper lovers. Its arrival is the answer to more varied choices for players to use, especially those who work in the Support role, who mainly rely on weaponry of this category.
As it was recently launched, Free Fire Mania invites players to discuss the advantages and disadvantages that the M24 weapon brings in Free Fire (FF). Just take a look at the comments below!
About the M24 Free Fire weapon
At first, players can find this weapon in Battle Royale and Contra Squad modes. Because it's a new weapon, it's clear that players want to try it out. It is worth mentioning that so far, the rumors that arise about this weapon is that it does not have a super power. To prove this, check out the M24's advantages and disadvantages in terms of built-in stats and attributes.
The advantages of the M24 Free Fire weapon
Getting to the heart of the discussion, it is possible to highlight some of the main attractions of the Sniper M24 in terms of advantages, check out the list below.
- M24 is the Sniper with the highest magazine capacity, which is 15 bullets.
- Has high firing speed
- Much superior in terms of Movement Speed with 93 points against 84 points (Average Movement Speed of the others), the M24 is the lightest Sniper in Free Fire.
- Sniper with the fastest reload speed, with 48 points versus 36 points (average reload speed of the others)
- Has the default Armor Penetration stat of 14 points
- It can be equipped with a muzzle, grip and stock to increase its abilities in terms of distance and recoil.
Disadvantages of M24 Free Fire Weapons
In terms of disadvantages, the M24 has several key notes about its capabilities. Just look at some of the following disadvantages:
- Even being equipped with Long Range features, the M24 only has a default Range attribute of 79. Being the Sniper with the lowest Range in Free Fire .
- The minimum damage the M24 can do is quite low. This is because his Range stat is lower than other Snipers, so the damage generated by ranged attacks isn't too great. This is why the M24 must be equipped with a level 3 muzzle.
The M24 has several attributes that are its main advantages. High movement speed, high fire rate and fast reload speed make it very light and flexible to use.
The only downside is the standard range and minimum damage which are not very ideal, forcing the user to carefully adjust the shooting distance and increase their strength with the use of attachments. Overall, the M24 is more than adequate for a Sniper -type weapon.
In the opinion of players, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the recent Sniper M24 in Free Fire (FF)? Is it more powerful than other Sniper-type weapons, or is it just average?