Free Fire Hacks: over 30 million accounts banned in 2020

Free Fire Hacks: over 30 million accounts banned in 2020

2020 was a great year for mobile games, Free Fire reached the pinnacle of success.
FFMANIA.COM,

FREE FIRE HACKS: OVER 30 MILLION ACCOUNTS BANNED IN 2020

2020 was a great year for Free Fire, Garena's flagship Battle Royale game, reaching the pinnacle of success. The game saw meteoric growth in revenue and users. The Free Fire e-Sports community has also grown a lot, with several organized tournaments offering huge prizes.

However, some problems are likely to accompany massive success. One of those problems in Free Fire was the rampant use of hacks by some players to gain an undue advantage.

To combat this problem, Free Fire developers have taken several steps, including setting up an " anti-hack " system and strengthening it from time to time. The developers published biweekly reports in 2020 with statistics on banned accounts. In addition, they summoned the growing Free Fire community and encouraged users to report cheaters found in the game.

Recently, Free Fire published its annual "Anti-Hack" report that included results from its anti-hacking system.

In 2020, more than 30 million accounts were banned from Free Fire for cheating. Of these, 31% were banned due to players reporting them, while the "anti-hacking " system banned the remaining 69%.

Free Fire Hacks: over 30 million accounts banned in 2020

"Anti

Below is a list of hacks and their percentage of use according to the report:

  • Automatic sight: 36%
  • Wall: 23%
  • Teleportation: 17%
  • Antenna: 11%
  • Other hacks: 13%

In addition, more than 4.5 million players have been banned for joining the cheaters.

In the report, the developers mentioned that cheating or hacking creates an unfair environment for players looking to legitimately engage with the game. They further reiterated that cheating will not be tolerated and accounts caught doing so will be banned immediately.

Free Fire promised its base that the company would continue to strive to provide users with the best gaming experience.


SHARE


RECOMMENDED:
LATEST NEWS:
3 pets that match Wukong, the best character of the moment in Free Fire
3 pets that match Wukong, the best character of the moment in Free Fire
Monkey character suffered a buff and is now one of the most used in Garena's Battle Royale matches.
Maro Free Fire: new character will be the first Arab, check out skill and more
Maro Free Fire: new character will be the first Arab, check out skill and more
New character inspired by Mohamed Ramadan is available in the game and will be released soon.
Free Fire Next Update Date
FF Free Fire Next Update Date
New Weapons, New Items, New Characters, learn all about the next Free Fire update
Free Fire Advanced Server: Download APK and Access Advance
FF Free Fire Advanced Server: Download APK and Access Advance
Find out all about the Garena APK that shows Free Fire updates in advance
Free Fire Name Style: stylish nickname
FF Free Fire Name Style: stylish nickname
Modify your Free Fire name, nickname or nickname. Place symbols and customize your way with valid characters within the game.
Free Fire News and Updates
FF Free Fire News and Updates
Site with News, Updates and many Leaks, the new information from Free Fire you see here first!

Want more news? Click here!


COMMENTS: