Verified on Free Fire: how to get it, eligibility criteria and more (May 2022)
Form for the partnership program is open right now and players should not miss the chance to register
The Verified (V for Verified) is one of the most valued game items in the Free Fire community due to its status as one of the rarest collectibles in the game. This unique emblem distinguishes users from regular players as it appears on their ID/profile and appears next to the game's name during matches.
As per the OB25 patch notes, game partners will get Verified on their profiles. Consequently, all interested users must be selected for the Partner Program if they wish to acquire this badge on their accounts.
However, it is essential to note that being part of the program would require users to meet the various eligibility criteria established by Garena .
Eligibility Criteria and How to Get Verified on Free Fire (May 2022)
As stated earlier, there are eligibility criteria that participants need to meet in order to have a chance to become an official partner ( influencer ). The exact ones listed by the developers on the partner program website are as follows:
- 1,000,000 subscribers on YouTube
- Clean, non-offensive content that is engaging
- 80% game-related content and 3,00,000 channel views in the previous 30 days
- Consistency in terms of social media activity and content quality
- Breeders who have professionalism and a willingness to work hard
- YouTubers who have a passion for gaming and a desire to succeed together
However, the mere fulfillment of these requirements does not guarantee admission due to the limited number of places available. Developers conduct an internal review of candidates and choose only the best available options.
If players deem them worthy, they can follow the steps mentioned below to apply to become a member of the program:
- Step 1: Visit the official Partner Program website by clicking this link .
- Step 2: Press the “ Apply Now ” option displayed on the right side of the screen to access the Google Form of the program.
The data to be entered in the form are:
- Official name
- Phone number
- channel name
- channel link
- subscriber count
- The reason users want to participate in the Partner Program
- Loaded content type
- Whether creators stream or not
- Identity document (Aadhar, PAN)
By submitting this form, players can easily submit their application to join the game's official Partner Program.
They can then wait for a response from the developers about the program.
Other Partner Program Rewards
In addition to Verified , players will also be able to earn the following rewards/benefits if they become a member of the Partner Program:
- In-game rewards, diamonds, custom room cards and more
- Advanced access to game content and the SPEC client
- Chance to appear on the game's social media
- In-game codes to hold a giveaway for fans
- Communication with the Free Fire team
- Invitations to in-game tournaments and esports events
- exclusive items
Disclaimer: the form is now open, but can be closed at any time due to Garena's availability.