Homer Free Fire: advantages and disadvantages of the new character
Homer has an ability called "Eyes of Argos", which is capable of dealing 25 damage with the drone he launches.
Homer has an ability called “ Eyes of Argos ”, which is capable of dealing 25 damage with the drone he launches. Being a new character that can be seen as quite strong, what are the advantages and disadvantages of Homer in Free Fire? We'll see the discussion below!
Also Read: FF Elite Pass August 2022
Homer's sophisticated skills, releasing drones that can deliver explosions with the effect of reducing movement speed and firing speed, dealing 25 damage to enemies he detects within 100 meters, makes Homer very strong.
The following are the advantages of Homer's character skills in Free Fire .
- Able to detect nearby enemies.
- Unlike Skyler , where the player must aim at the enemy's Wall of Ice to destroy it, with Homer the ability activation does not interfere with the player's movement.
- Has a short cooldown of 90 seconds at level 6 (maximum).
Behind the advantages provided by the character Homer , there are deficiencies that make the use of the new character less powerful and effective to be taken into combat, namely:
- Homer does not cause a special mark like Moco 's ability.
- The movement speed and fire speed reduction only lasts for a short period, which is only 5 seconds when the skill is active, both at level 1 and at max level.
- The duration that the drone hides behind the player is too long, the battle can end before the drone goes towards the enemy and explodes.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of Homer's abilities! In addition to the list above, are there any advantages and disadvantages that you as a player think are quite interesting? Comment below.